FREE : FEMA : BASIC PROGRAM INFORMATION : SBA : FREE
- - - - << [FULL TABLE] >> - - - -
- - - - << [LOST INDEX] >> - - - -
WELCOME ~ CLICK HERE - START PAGE - CLICK HERE ~ WELCOME
The New Disaster Relief Handbook
Use this EASY-TO-READ, EASY-TO-FOLLOW guide to:
MASTER YOUR OWN RECOVERY
How to get 10,000's of dollars in free IFGP and FEMA grants, and low-interest SBA disaster loans.
Know what to do in case of serious disaster damage.
For Homeowners, Renters, Builders, and Disaster Aid Workers.
Learn the secrets to winning grants and loans.
Sail your financial ark safely past . . . .
with . . The New Disaster Relief Handbook
. . from
- - Online Site Map
Also see: Full Table and the Lost Index
- The Top Pages:
These are our prime navigational, administrative, and help pages.
- [HOME] . . . is our "hello" page. This is where the fancy artwork goes, where we show off for relatives. Not much in the way of content except for this lil ol' site map here.
- [FULL TABLE] . . . this is the regular New Disaster Relief Handbook Table of Contents. Most online content is accessible here, but we included it primarily so you could see the complete list of topics covered in the New Disaster Relief Handbook.
- [PURCHASE] . . . the last stop on the way home. You can buy the book online (through Nolo Press); via toll-free phone (Nolo again), or printer direct (thanks to Solano Express Printing) via fax or mail.
- [LOST INDEX] . . . lost because this old-fashioned index is adapted directly from the printed book. There are links from relevant items in the lost index to the online chapters.
- [HELP] . . . a catchall of link pages (see "Linkpile" below) and other useful stuff. When we develop the skill to implement a site search tool, this is probably where it will go.
START PAGE - You access the Start Page through a link centered directly below the top navigation bar on any of four top pages (Home, Full Table, Lost Index, and Help) or from the Linkpile. On the Start Page you will find a short list of our most popular pages. This is to what Home doth aspire.
- Top Ten Tips - Online Only. These tips represent the author's opinion and not official policy. You click on to this page through the "Linkpile" (see below) or from the Start Page.
- Copyright / Legal - No guarantees, but no copying either. How d'ya like that!?
- Book Reviews - Read what others are saying about The New Disaster Relief Handbook. Submit your own review.
Extras from The New Disaster Relief Handbook
- Public Dedication . . to the amazing community and people of Utica, Indiana who valiantly fought the mighty Ohio River.
- Foreword - The intent of this book.
- Disaster Recovery Program Chart - Old fashioned wall chart of the most popular disaster assistance programs. Available in real poster size.
- Introduction - Notes from the Author. A brief biography, how the author got into disaster relief work, why the book was written, a synopsis, and more.
Online CONTENT from the New Disaster Relief Handbook
- Chap. 1: Your Disaster Recovery (Where to Get Help)
- Chap. 2: Eligibility Issues (Print only)
- Chap. 3: Repairs and Rentals: Covered Losses - Disaster Housing Assistance (Print only)
- Chap. 4: Personal Losses: Covered Losses - Individual & Family Grant Program (Print only)
- Chap. 5: Applying For Assistance
- Chap. 6: Assembling Your Documentation (Print only)
- Chap. 7: Having A Great! Inspection
- Chap. 8: The SBA Disaster Loan Program (8.1.1 and 8.2.8 currently online)
- Section 8.1: Dissa and Data
- 8.1.1: Basic Information
- 8.1.2: Types Of SBA Loans (Print only)
- 8.1.3: Disaster Loans For Farmers And Ranchers (Print only)
- 8.1.4: About Business Disaster Loans (Print only)
- 8.1.5: Loans In "Undeclared" Disasters (Print only)
- 8.1.6: Insurance Factors (Print only)
- 8.1.7: More About Hazard Mitigation Loans (Print only)
- 8.1.8: How Interest Rates Are Determined (Print only)
- Section 8.2: Forms and Documents
- 8.2.1: Getting Started (Print only)
- 8.2.2: The SBA Loan Application Package (Print only)
- 8.2.3: Completing The Loan Application (Print only)
- 8.2.4: Preparing For Your SBA Inspection (Print only)
- 8.2.5: Contractor's Estimates Of Structural Damage (Print only)
- 8.2.6: How Long Does It Take For Loan Approval? (Print only)
- 8.2.7: When Is The Money Made Available? (Print only)
- 8.2.8: Help With Your Paperwork
- Appendix A: Special Problems
- Appendix B: Official Forms (Print only)
- Appendix C: Glossary
* * * * * * * *
Girl Power with oodles of help from John Theodore Porter aka John Lionheart
ISBN # 0-9666685-0-2
Beautiful Books Indeed
All Rights Reserved.