- - - - << [FULL TABLE] >> - - - -
- - - - << [LOST INDEX] >> - - - -
WELCOME ~ CLICK HERE - START PAGE - CLICK HERE ~ WELCOME
The New Disaster Relief Handbook
Moneybook:) sm) tm
American Red Cross - Government Links -
Church and Charity - Insurance Help - Other Resources
Disaster Recovery Telephone Directory - FAQs - Help With Your Disaster Assistance Claim
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) . . "works to reduce risks, strengthen support systems and help people and their communities prepare for and cope with disasters regardless of the cause. Goals of FEMA: Protect lives and prevent the loss of property from all hazards; Reduce human suffering and enhance the recovery of communities after disaster strikes; Ensure that the public is served in a timely and efficient manner."
- Director's phone: 202-646-3923;
- Teleregistration: 800-462-9029; TDD: 800-462-7585
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 500 C Street, SW; Washington, D.C. 20472
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) . . "is the only way for most people to buy flood insurance to protect their business, homes and personal property from the financial ruin brought on by flooding. Homeowners, business owners, and renters can all purchase flood insurance, as long as their community participates in the NFIP."
- Phone: 800-638-6620; TDD: 800-447-9487
- Individual and Family Grant Program (IFGP) . . "may provide grants to eligible applicants for disaster-related necessary expenses and serious needs not covered by insurance or other assistance programs."
- Phone: (see state office link below); Fax:
- Email: (see state office link below)
- Office: (see state office link below)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) . . "offers financial assistance to those who are trying to rebuild their homes and businesses in the aftermath of a disaster. The agency will do everything possible to meet the needs of those otherwise unable to put their lives back together." Pictured: SBA "ElNino"
- Phone: 800-827-5722; Fax: 202-205-7064; TDD: 704-344-6640
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 409 3rd Street SW; Suite 7600; Washington, DC 20416
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) . . "ensures the well-being of American agriculture, the environment and the American public through efficient and equitable administration of farm commodity programs; farm ownership, operating and emergency loans; conservation and environmental programs; emergency and disaster assistance; domestic food assistance."
- Phone: call your county agent
- Email: email@example.com
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) - "The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) provides many types of assistance to farmers and other rural residents, as the result of natural disasters such as drought, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, hurricane, tornado, and volcanic eruption." The USDA also provides emergency food stamps and food commodities.
- Phone: 202-720-2791
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 14th & Independence Ave. SW, Washington, D.C. 20250
- National Response Team (NRT)
. . consists of 16 federal agencies with interests and expertise in various aspects of emergency response to pollution incidents.
* * * * * * * *
John Porter aka John Lionheart
All Rights Reserved.
FREE : Top Ten Tips for Disaster Victims : FREE
~ ! HOME !
~ ! Full Table !
~ ! PURCHASE !
~ ! Lost Index !
~ ! HELP ! ~
| Church & Charities
| Insurance Help
| Disaster PhoneBook
~ Start Page ~ ~ FREE:FREE:FREE ~ LEGAL NOTICE ~ FREE:FREE:FREE ~ ~ Start Page ~
| Public Dedication
: ONLINE FREE ONLINE
: Disaster Program Chart
| Go: Foreword
FREE : Chapter 1: Your Disaster Recovery
: FREE : Chapter 5: Applying For Assistance : FREE :
ONLINE FREE : Chapter 7: Having A Great! Inspection : FREE ONLINE
BONUS : Appendix A: Special Problems : BONUS
| Your Comments Here |
| View Other Comments
| Book Reviews